Electrical Contract Officer
MMP Consultancy are currently seeking a Electrical Contract Officer for a local authority based in South London on an interim three-month rolling contract.
Expertise with an engineering background and ability to manage communal and commercial spaces, electrical testing, servicing and reactive maintenance.
* Covering a total of 350 commercial and corporate property within the Borough, majority large with some small office-based locations.
* Management of the contractor through tight relationships, budget management and technical understanding.
* Forensic fault finding across electrical systems.
* An understanding of commercial electrical systems is desirable.
* As is the ability to specify contracts and ensure the work is being delivered to a high standard.
* Understanding of Legislation and compliance.
* Liaise with individuals effected by the service and ensure the work is to a high quality.
* Working with a team on a budget of around £3million per annum
* 35 hours per week
* Urgent start / long term interim contract
* £154 Per Day + £92 Annual leave accrual per week