Risk Management Officer
A new opportunity is now available within an International Bank in the City of London as a Risk Management Officer. It is important that as the Risk Management Officer, it is important that you have operating experience within the risk management sector.
As the Risk Management Officer, you will be expected to:
- Assist the Head of Risk Management Department in the management of all risk categories including credit risk, market risk, liquidity risk, operational risk and conduct risk management.
- Engage in the production of risk appetite statements.
- Contribute in creating a risk dashboard in order to report important information in relation to top risks.
- Carry out stress testing for each risk category including operational risk and conduct risk in a practical way.
- Carry out general administration tasks relating to the departments activities.
This role is to support the Head of Risk Management with day to day tasks within the bank. Please apply within.