Accounts Senior / Senior Accountant
Fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable, well established independent Accountancy firm in East London.
Due to consistent growth, this firm are looking to recruit 2 new members of staff to join the Accounts and Taxation team. Ideally, my client is looking to appoint an Accounts Senior and a Semi Senior.
You will be responsible for a mixed portfolio of clients across a variety of sectors an industries including Manufacturing, Retail and Construction. The majority of clients will also be under £10m turnover and audit threshold. Responsibilities if the roles will include:
- Preparing annual accounts for Limited Companies, Sole Traders and Partnerships
- Preparation and submission of statutory accounts
- Preparation and submission VAT returns and Corporation Tax returns
- Preparation and submission Personal and Income Tax returns
- Liaising with HMRC, Companies House and clients regarding queries
- Using cloud based software such as Sage, Xero, Quickbooks and IRIS
- Review and supervise junior members work.
In return this firm can offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package which includes a pension and 25 days holiday. The working hours are 08.30 - 17:30 (1 hour for lunch) with an early finish of 2pm on Fridays. Study support towards ACCA / ACA is provided but preference would be for someone that is fully qualified.
Ideally candidates will be a ACA or ACCA Qualified with a minimum of 5 years experience within an accountancy practice environment. Due to the location, candidates must also live in the East London area.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced and dynamic firm where you will play an important part in the continued success of the firm. If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.