Marketing & Business Development Executive
Our client, a leading legal firm with state of the art offices in central Cardiff are looking for a Marketing & Business Development Executive to join the business development and marketing team. The purpose of this role is to ensure the firm retains and grows its client base of leading private sector organisations.
The successful candidate will have sound business development, marketing and communications skills and be experienced in managing projects. The role will involve bids and tenders, pitches, event management, sponsorships, advertising and public relations.
Various duties to include:-
- Co-ordinate, attend and manage events and seminars; prepare invitations and invitation lists; prepare speakers notes, slides and packs; greet clients and delegates; prepare post-event reports and support follow-up activity.
- Attend a broad spectrum of events in Wales, London and other locations where appropriate.
- Be the main point of contact for Partners and other key members of the public, housing, charity and banking sector teams for marketing activity.
- Conduct research on current and prospective clients and be aware of developments within the relevant legal and industry.
- Assist with bid, tender and pitch-writing
- Identify and produce timely and relevant press articles.
- Produce marketing collateral and source and manage external production marketing collateral as required.
- Manage corporate hospitality and tickets for sports and cultural events.
The successful candidate will have strong copy writing skills and experience of design work.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a supportive, ambitious and innovative team and would suit an individual looking for a challenge that is keen to display their technical and practical skills.