Prestigious art client seeking a hands on and operational finance manager/ bookkeeper.
Although the business is established in dealing art across the globe, this is essentially a start up position requiring a qualified accountant to be responsible for processes and controls to enable the future growth of the business.
Key Duties as below:
- Accurately matching, batching, coding & posting purchase invoiced & credit card transactions onto Xero.
- Obtaining appropriate authorisation for expenditure prior to logging spend on Xero.
- Liasing with accountants and finiancial institutions.
- Preparing monthly management accounts P&L and balance sheets.
- PAYE/NI/VAT payments.
- Assist business manager with company yearly budgeting.
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Quarterly reports to the Directors.
Skills and requirements as below:
- Qualified accountant.
- Experience in Xero, Mirosoft Office (esspecially Excel, Outlook and Power Point).
- Minimum 2 years experience in accounts payable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including superior written and spoken communication.
- Experience in putting new controls in place.
- Ability to handle fast-paced environment.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role