PR and Communications Executive
Exciting opportunity for a PR and Communications Officer to join my client's team within a Global organisation. This is a newly created role and an amazing opportunity for an experienced marketeer to grow and develop within the business. Offering great benefits such as free gym membership, generous pension scheme and discretionary bonus.
* To assist with the planning and implementation of the PR and Communications strategy, delivering clear and consistent communication with Stakeholders.
* To coordinate events including conferences and workshops.
* To assist with stakeholder engagement in line with strategy.
Create content for communication channels such as newsletters, social media and website articles to promote activity.
* Liaise with PR specialists to identify, create and distribute press releases.
* Assist with the delivery of stakeholder engagement campaigns, including identifying and liaising with external stakeholders to build relationships,
* Promotion of initiatives to target stakeholders
* Coordination of event(s) to ensure attendance and engagement from membership and across the industry. Tasks include management of venue, attendees and suppliers as well as post-event analysis.
* Provide regular analysis of event participation, stakeholder engagements and PR activities.
* Coordinate events ensuring attendance and engagement from our membership and industry bodies, including representing the brand at events where applicable.
* Regularly update marketing materials to ensure content is up to date and audience specific, with the introduction of member specific comms.
* Ensure all communications are consistent with Branding Guidelines and Trademarking rules.
* Assist with media and customer enquiries.
* Assist with the implementation of company mission, vision and values across internal and external communications.
* Coordinate and develop new communication channels including blogs, online Q&A sessions and webinars to support the communication strategy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.