Change Manager / Trainer
A global organisation, based in Central London, are currently looking to increase their change management capability and awareness across their Programme Portfolio and IT Department. To do this they require an experienced and enthusiastic Change Manager / Trainer who will help set up a TOM, an ability to value change management and up skill the current project team across a portfolio of over 200 projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to create a genuine legacy and increase awareness of the importance of strong change management across a global brand. This will be on an initial 6 month contract with potential to be extended.
- Create a change management process to ensure the business is ready to accept change.
- Perform risk and impact assessments.
- Ensure all change requirements are documented and understood before a change is released.
- Verify, validate and create implementation plans as required.
- Lead all training, communications and workshops required
- Prior experience as a Change Manager / Trainer.
- Previous experience of leading global change programmes.
- A track record of delivering training and up skilling of current project team.
- Previous experience of setting up change functions and TOM.
For immediate consideration please apply online or for more information please contact Oliver Bradley at Marks Sattin on or at