Great opportunity for a self-motivated Audit Manager to join this growing firm in Preston. You'll be working with a broad range of clients from large multi-national corporations to small family companies, including professional partnerships, entertainment businesses, entrepreneurs and charities. The aim is to provide outstanding service in a professional and efficient manner tailored to give the client the benefit of exceptional advice and maximum added value.
As Audit Manager within the Audit team you will have responsibility for managing a wide range of clients from various sectors.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the audit process
- Ensures agreed deliverables are within the set time frame
- Budgeting and invoicing clients
- Staff planning and management of them during the course of the audit
- Inclusion of tender process when necessary
- Networking opportunities
- Opportunities to do corporate finance work when required.
- You will be provided with regular technical training and also with the necessary soft skills development that will help you to progress quickly.
You should be ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent with a good exam record and a wide range of audit experience. You'll need experience in managing a portfolio of small to large clients as well as having the required understanding of FRS102 and IFRS.
Interviews are being held over the next 2 weeks so interested clients should urgently apply.