IT Business Advisor
IT Business Adviser job in Bridgend - Up to £30,000 + company car + benefits - Excellent scope for progression
An IT Business Adviser / IT Consultant is required to join a highly established organisation that specialise in providing a best-in-class business support service to Welsh organisations. This is a consultancy position, focusing on supporting businesses to understand and adopt the benefits of newer technologies.
The Business Adviser will support SME businesses to maximise their growth potential by commercially exploiting new technologies including software and processes, infrastructure and digital marketing. You will conduct an initial ICT diagnostic, then develop an advisory plan focused on the use of IT to support business growth. You will then work closely with each organisation through the lifecycle of implementation, to overcome any barriers within the agreed action plan and to sustain momentum toward the agreed goals.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Either have previous experience of having worked as an IT Consultant / Pre-Sales Consultant / Software Sales Consultant / IT Business Adviser, or have come from a technical background (Infrastructure / Software Development / Service Delivery / Technical Business Analyst etc) with experience of working closely with clients
- Experience of working closely with new and established businesses, with the technical knowledge required to conduct an ICT diagnostic and develop an advisory plan focused on the use of IT to support business growth
- Excellent client facing skills
- Excellent IT / technical knowledge, with the ability to advise businesses on opportunities to exploit the latest technologies and ICT solutions to catalyse business improvement and growth
- Understanding of SME business lifecycles
This position will be based in Bridgend, with regular travel throughout South Wales required. Full driving licence and flexibility to work out of normal office hours is required when necessary. The ability to communicate fluently in Welsh as well as English is preferred although this is not essential.
This position offers a competitive salary in addition to a benefits package that includes:
- Company Car
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pensions matched up to 6%
- Excellent scope for career progression
If you would like to discuss this position in more detail, please apply with an updated CV and I will call you to discuss. Hays also offer £500 worth of high street vouchers for all successful referrals.