Marketing & Communications Executive
Marketing Communications Executive
Do you have over three years of B2B technical marketing experience?
Do you have excellent technical copywriting and proofreading skills?
Have you taken ownership of running campaigns?
Do you have Industrial / Electrical / Engineering or similar sector background?
If this sounds like you and you have previous experience in a similar role, then we'd love to hear from you ASAP!
We're looking for a Marketing & Communications Executive. The pay range my client is offering is negotiable and dependent on experience
Other benefits offered:
- Competitive salary
- Training and development
- To be successful in this role, you will have a strong marketing background working within a technical environment.
- You will need to demonstrate the understanding and execution of social media platforms both for creating and promoting campaigns as well as optimising outcomes from key touch-points.
- You will have excellent copywriting and proofreading skills, and the flexibility to adapt to change and take on board the variety of platforms for communication.
- You will have some project management experience and will have the ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends.
- A professional qualification in Marketing (CIM or IDM) would be advantageous.
- Technical copywriting capability
- Creating effective marketing communication campaigns
- Monitor and provide reports/analytics on campaign outcomes
- Supporting PR activities from writing press releases to helping to maintain press contact relationships
- Writing print and online copy for marketing collateral
- Contributing to marketing campaigns creation & execution
- Ownership of key projects
- Creating and managing social media messaging in-line with corporate branding and campaigns
- Social media content creation
- Monitoring campaign effectiveness
- Supporting a successful social media strategy
- Occasional client visits and events in the UK and overseas which may from time to time require out of core hours working and travelling.
- Provide support and enabling function to the Marketing Manager
Why Should You Apply?
- Rewarding place to work
- Invests in your future success
- Excellent benefits
If you have the relevant experience our client is looking for in a Marketing & Communications Executive, we would like to hear from you. Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful.
Impact Recruitment is an employment agency working on behalf of our client.