An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to work for this expanding, successful company in the centre of Newcastle.
Salary - £37,000 to £45,000
Reporting to the Managing Director, your duties will be as follows:
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual accounts
- Statutory accounts preparation including full balance sheet reconciliation, accruals and prepayments.
- Presentation of accounts to the MD
- Responsible for the budget, controlling costs and variance reporting
- Cashflow forecasting and working capital management
- Bank reconciliation for all UK & foreign currency bank accounts
- Ensuring adequate funding at all times; maximising foreign currency accounts and reducing risk
- Payroll processing, allocation and cost centre reconciliation
- Quarterly vat return
- Providing reports for operational decision making
- Liaising with MD, accountants, bank managers, operational managers and staff in all destinations
You will be an outgoing individual with excellent communication skills. You will be assertive, confident and offer a flexible approach to the role. You will be experienced in cash control and have experienced working in a varied and demanding role. Xero experience would be an advantage.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to develop with an expanding organisation