Senior Finance Assistant
Castle Accountancy & Finance are currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Assistant to join a well-established team in Scarborough, North Yorkshire. You will be responsible for providing comprehensive financial support to the wider and/or senior finance team.
Initially, this position will be a 12 months fixed term contract.
Reporting into the Senior Management Accountant, your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting Management Accountants with monthly management accounts
- Analysis of transnational data
- Calculating accruals
- Assisting in the posting of journals
- Maintaining spreadsheets and other administrative support
- Ad hoc duties and projects as required
To be considered for this Senior Finance Assistant role, you will need the following experience/qualifications:
- Level 4 AAT Qualified or recent relevant experience
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Able to meet challenging deadlines
- Previous experience in a fast-paced finance position
- Previous experience assisting in management accounts will be advantageous
Our client is looking for a proactive Finance Assistant to join their busy office in Scarborough.
If you are interested in applying to this Finance Assistant role, please click apply now below.Castle Employment Agency is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.