Primary School Teaching Assistant jobs in Manchester
Your new school
Are you looking for a Teaching Assistant role? Are you looking to work in and around the Manchester area?
Due to rapid growth in the Manchester area we are looking to increase our Teaching Assistants in the area asap to help support our schools cover needs during this busy term.
Your new role
This position can benefit someone looking for a new flexible role and also someone wanting to choose their own working days. We can offer you:
* Competitive daily rates of pay
* A specialist and dedicated consultant who will endeavour to meet your needs
* Refer a friend bonus scheme paying £250 in love to shop vouchers
* Access to long-term and permanent roles
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal Teaching Assistant will need:
* Level 2 or Level 3 qualification in Child Care or Support and Learning
* Experience of working with the key stage 1 and 2 curriculum
* Excellent classroom practice with great behaviour management skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.