Early Years Teacher
Are you looking for a new challenge as an Early Years Teacher in a nursery setting?
Have you just qualified and wanting to get that first role under your belt?
I am recruiting for a nursery in Nelson for an immediate start.
This is an outstanding setting and they are looking for a member of staff to work in the pre-school room, monitoring the progress and assessment of children.
Your aim is to motivate children and imaginatively use resources to help them learn. You'll provide a safe and secure environment for them to develop their social and communication skills, while recording observations and summarising their achievements.
You should be focused on the development of the child to prepare them for a successful transition to primary school.
* Competitive salary increasing with experience and expertise.
* Exciting setting to work in.
* Free on site parking.
* Career progression opportunities available.
* Close to public transport links.
* £300 refer a friend vouchers.
* Uniform provided.
* Dedicated and passionate management team.
* Motivate and stimulate a child's learning abilities, often encouraging learning through experience.
* Provide pastoral care and support to children and give them with a secure learning environment.
* Assist with the development of a child's personal, social, language and physical coordination abilities.
* Develop and produce visual aids and teaching resources.
* Encourage mathematical and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing and imaginative play.
* Help children develop curiosity and knowledge.
* Work with others, including teaching assistants and nursery nurses as well as volunteer helpers, to plan and coordinate work both indoors and outdoors.
* Share knowledge gained with other practitioners and build and maintain relationships with parents.
* Observe, assess and record each child's progress.
* Ensure the health and safety of children and staff is maintained during all activities, both inside and outside the nursery or school.
* Keep up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice.
* Early Years Teacher Status (EYTS)
* Experience working in a nursery setting.
* Respect and fondness for children.
* Excellent communication and listening skills.
* Good organisational skills to plan the children's day and respond to different needs.
* The ability to inspire young children.
* Energy, resourcefulness, responsibility, patience and a caring nature.
* Ability to work independently with the children as well as being able to work in a team.
* A sense of humour and the ability to keep things in perspective.
Does this role sound like something that appeals to you?
Are you interested in applying?
Please give Holly a call on or email