Assistant Finance Manager
SF Recruitment are recruiting for Assistant Finance Manager for a well established business based in Nottingham on a permanent basis
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Take ownership of the finance input and support for weekly reporting process for site based operations
- Responsibility for the completion of Trading and associated reporting to a high standard
- Responsible for completion of site balance sheet reconciliations
- Support the Commercial Manager in the preparation of robust budgets and forecasts
- Assist with the production of key reports on a weekly, monthly and ad hoc basis for both the customer and business in an accurate and timely manner, providing variance analysis and detailed commentary
- Drive and ambition to be flexible enough to understand and adapt reporting
- Continually challenge account performance and identify areas of opportunity and risk
- Work closely with the site management & admin teams to ensure accuracy and integrity of information
- Ensure strong financial controls and systems are managed and pro-actively ensure the controls are maintained
- Work closely with the wider team to ensure accuracy and integrity of the purchasing and payroll information
The ideal candidate will be looking to thrive in a fast paced environment, be a Finance Graduate or L4 AAT qualified (or the equivalent), be proactive, have strong excel and analytical skills, excellent communication skills and have had at least 18 months working in a similar role.
In return my client is looking at offering a very competitive salary, full study support package, on site parking, contributory pension, employee benefits scheme, flexible working and much much more!
If this looks like the perfect role for you, please apply now!