Sales Support Associate
Sales Support Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Are you someone who wants to work for an exciting company based in Twickenham, who focuses on developing fun, unique and innovative products?
We are looking for a positive and passionate Sales Support Associate who has at least a year's worth of experience in a customer facing role, focused on creative products, inspirational design and delivering excellent customer service.
· Creating data bases for leads and new customers.
· To ensure the CRM system is fully utilised and updated with all important customer correspondence, leads, activity and prospective customer details.
· Ensuring all customer contact details, orders and finance details are correct and up to date.
· Raising new orders and seeing them through until they leave the warehouse.
· Liaison with Operations and the warehouse to resolve any stock or delivery issues.
· Completing documentation for new and existing customers.
· Manage incoming orders and requests from the website.
· Checking and maintaining the generic inboxes (sales@, Info@ etc.)
· Assisting AM's in keeping all product info up to date across website, catalogue and relevant customer documents
· Helping to gather samples, setup and tidy rooms for meetings.
· Help prepare any necessary documents.
· Attend Customer meetings with the UK Sales Manager
· Assist with preparation and set up of trade fairs.
· Attending trade shows and interacting with customers.
· Make calls to potential and current customers.
· Assist with customer queries and complaints from time to time
- Ideally 1 years' experience in a customer facing role.
- GCSE Maths & English or equivalent.
- Attention to detail, ability to problem solve, capability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
Monday to Friday: 8 hours a day/40 hours per week
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.