Payroll Clerk/ Preston/ Full Time/ Permanent/ Competitive Salary/ £17,000 - £23,000 DOE
- Do you have experience of working within a finance department?
- Do you have experience of working within a payroll/finance function?
- Do you have knowledge of HMRC regulations?
- Do you have experience of working to strict deadlines and following procedures?
Our client a well-established and highly successful business based in Preston, are currently recruiting for a Payroll Officer to join their busy team.
The duties included but are not limited to:
- Checking over hours
- Providing telephone support
- Managing and calculating tax and NI deductions
- Processing of new starters and leavers
- Posting of payroll journals
- Setting up and closing of PAYE Scheme
- Data input
- Conducting compliance checks on a regular basis
- Liaising with the HRMC
Our client is interested in applications from candidates with a strong knowledge of working within a busy payroll environment.
- Experience of working within a payroll/finance function
- Knowledge of HMRC regulations and their application to the payroll function
- Be highly Organised
- Have strong Communication Skills
- Be able to deal with questions/queries
- Experience of payroll input
- Experience of working to strict deadlines and following procedures in a customer focused environment
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
What's on Offer?
£17,000 - £23,000 Depending on experience, including a great benefits package
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable Preston based company which will offer an excellent salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your CV