PROCUREMENT MANAGER - Letchworth Garden City - up to £60000 + £7000 car allowance
A senior Procurement Manager is required in the I.T arena of a well established and large business.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Procurement Manager to enhance and develop a practice as well as enhancing their own skill set with excellent rewards available to the right person and a generous salary and car allowance.
The Procurement Manager will be accountable for the IT Category: sourcing, contracting, managing and auditing of the new and existing suppliers, with internal stakeholder management - to ensure business requirements are delivered on time, to budget and with agreed contract terms alongside achieving the agreed individual and team savings targets.
To provide procurement and contractual support to the organisation through the end to end management of the procurement process for spend within the Company and to review spend, identifying areas for cost savings, internal process improvements and improved supplier performance.
You will need to have or be:-
- Extensive procurement and contracting experience, with a significant amount of that time working under own initiative.
- Excellent financial commercial and analytical skills.
- An experienced negotiator who is capable of challenging the business requirements, whilst also being able to offer alternative solutions
- Proven ability to analyse risk and translate into practical resolves.
- Prioritisation and management of conflicting priorities
- Proactively liaising with staff in non-technical manner.
- Managing difficult users.
Ultimately you will be an excellent manager and rapport builder with significant Procurement Management experience within an I.T arena with the ability to motivate and manage your own staff.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a true leader in their field and feel like an integral part of a major organisation with a great future.
If that sounds like you or you just want to know more please do not hesitate in contacting me today!