"SK Chilled Foods, one of the UK’s leading manufacturer of chilled ethnic snacks, ready meals and party food. From our manufacturing sites, based in Teesside, we work with most of the well known supermarkets supplying them with delicious ranges of own label products across Indian, Oriental, Tex-Mex categories and more.
We value our people, after all our successes are built on the dedication of our fantastic team, and there are many! In the last 3 years alone, our teams and products have won many industry accolades from Q Awards to Food Manufacturing Excellence Awards.
Joining us means working in a fast-paced environment with talented people who really care about what they do. You’ll find plenty of opportunities to learn with chances for real career progression and we are proud to offer an enhanced rate pay.
So, if you’re looking to build a lasting career in food manufacturing with a growing and supportive company then SK Chilled Foods needs you!"
SK Foods and Imperial are working collaboratively to recruit a Area Supervisor.
Job Tittle: Area Supervisor
Hours: 12-hour shifts, 4 on 4 off
- To ensure all Health and Safety regulations are adhered to in order to ensure a zero-accident culture is developed on shift.
- Ensure that the packing/production plans are met on time in full.
- To constantly monitor and optimise efficiencies.
- To analyse main causes of downtime on the shift and implement action plans to meet agreed targets
- To continuously monitor waste and implement action plans to reduce total wastage on the shift.
- To monitor and control absenteeism on the shift through 'return to work’ interviews.
- To ensure that the Company Disciplinary Procedures are followed when appropriate.
- To highlight any training or development required by shift personnel and work in conjunction with the Training & Recruitment Administrator to deliver this.
- To ensure that all relevant technical policies and procedures are adhered to. To work with the QA Auditor to eliminate any quality issues.
- To ensure that all products produced or packed are to the quality specification with any out of standard products being rejected.
- To consistently work towards improving costs and promote continuous improvement culture.
- To undertake any other duties that could reasonably be expected within the remit of the post.
- To continuously monitor housekeeping in all areas.
- To be responsible for GMP in your area and train to maintain a good standard through the GMP process
- Ensure Hygiene staff are supervised
- Cover the area when Manager is not available.
- Proven previous experience.
INTERESTED IN HEARING MORE ABOUT THIS EXCITING ROLE AND WORKING FOR A GROWING MANUFACTURER IN TEESSIDE?
WHY NOT COME DOWN TO THE JOBS FAIR ON THE 21st FEBRUARY AT RIVERSIDE STADIUM, LEGENDS LOUNGE FROM 10:00AM - 4:00PM TO MEET THE TEAM AND DISCUSS THING FURTHER!
For more information on this role please contact Dan Pilkington at Imperial Professionals.