Nursery Nurse Level 3
Location: Bishop's Stortford
Job Type: Permanent
Level 3 Nursery Nurse - Qualifications & Experience Required
• You must hold a minimum Level 3 childcare qualification
Level 3 Early years educators or Diploma in CYPW (Children and Young Peoples Workforce)
• Be a positive role model
• Have a desire to work with an organisation that respects individuality and creativity
• Want to work for a leading childcare organisation with an independent feel
• Have strong EYFS knowledge
• A passion to make a difference and progress your career
Level 3 Nursery Nurse - Key Responsibilities
• To work in partnership with parents and carers
• Assist in ensuring the nursery provides a safe, happy and stimulating environment for
individual children and enables them to meet their full potential.
• To observe, plan and evaluate appropriately for children using the EYFS curriculum for
prime and specific areas of learning.
• Maintain accurate and effective children’s records, using formative and summative
• Ensure that the nutritional needs of the children are met and Food Safety Regulations
are complied with.