Fixed Term Contract - Accounts Assistant
Based in Houghton-le-Spring our client is looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant with an emphasis on Accounts Payable to join their team on a fixed term contract of 6-9 months.
General duties will include:
- To process purchase invoices/DMRs in a timely manner and following company policy and to help resolve any supplier queries.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- To ensure invoice logs are kept up to date and correct.
- To regularly review any unmatched invoices, establish why they are unmatched, and resolve with relevant parties.
- To process all consignment stock transactions and reconcile to 3rd party data.
- To prepare and distribute the weekly stock report.
- To prepare reports as required to support the production of monthly management accounts.
- To provide ad hoc requests or project work from the management team as necessary to deliver departmental objectives, KPIs and specific projects.
- To offer help and advise when required to other department members.
Reception cover as required.