Merchandiser / Planner (Textiles)
An exciting opportunity for a Merchandiser / Planner (Textiles) to join an established, family run company with an excellent reputation who offer training and progression opportunities. The company offer a competitive salary and benefit package. The ideal candidate will have forecasting / planning experience, plus have an understanding of critical paths, shipments and the sealing sample processes.
- Work within cash flow forecasts and manage all stock levels accordingly.
- Accurate forecasting of stock within the range based on business trend analysis and research.
- Amending forecast estimates as and when required.
- Agree estimates for new launches of products with the customer.
- Attend regular launch meetings to ensure that all items are received in time.
- Place orders with the mills overseas in a timely manner to meet customer delivery requirements.
- Orders to be placed by either sea or air freight depending on delivery time scales.
- Management of the mills to ensure that all deliveries arrive at the specified time, being fully aware of any delays or stock shortages.
- Maximise opportunities through the effective management of inventory.
- Driving sales through improved availability, forecasting, reducing mark down and maximising profit.
- Liaise with customer as and when required.
- Other duties as required.
- MUST have experience in a similar role.
- MUST have strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- MUST have experience with forecasting / planning.
- Have an eye for detail and possess good communication skills.
- Be a team player with excellent communication skills.
- Advanced planning and analytical skills, including computer skills.
- Be confident in developing customer relationships.
- Strong customer awareness and understanding.
- Exceptionally organised, methodical and efficient.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis.