Management Accountant - Cambridge - £32,000-£32,000 - Permanent
An opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join a healthcare company in Cambridge.
What you'll be doing
- Use that knowledge to create optimal finance structure and support the budget holder in producing robust Working with large, complex datasets and systems, analyse trends and variances, advising and influencing budget holders to aid understanding of the impact of business decisions on financial performance.
- Provide clear, accurate and timely information to budget holders to enable business decisions to be made to achieve financial plans.
- The successful candidate will also ensure that costing analysis yields meaningful and practical information.
- Collaborate with colleagues across the wider finance community to share best practice and contribute to continuous improvement of the finance service.
- Provide clear, concise analysis and understanding of how the contracts work.
- Demonstrate experience of supporting and challenging operational teams Management Accounting including preparation of monthly reports as well as costing/pricing work.
- The ideal candidate will be working towards CIMA or ACCA qualification with a hunger to learn and develop.
- Experience of management accounts in a global organisation is desirable Project work, including understanding of contract terms, beneficial.
- Successfully producing detailed and accurate work to deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of finance procedures and experience of using a major finance computer system.