Electrician 17th Edition
Located within 1 hour drive of Bury St Edmunds with frequent travel required across the UK. Frequent nights away will be required.
Competitive salary, DOE.
Company provided vehicle
Laptop or Tablet
21 days holiday
Generous Pension Scheme after 3 months service
Our client are the go-to people for homes and organisations that want to reduce their energy and water bills. Their website is a key component to the growth of their business. Their vision is of a digital one-stop-shop marketplace for energy, water savings and sustainability, leveraging the best of two worlds, e-commerce and project business.
As part of their growing Field Services Team they are seeking a qualified and experienced electrician to work on projects across the UK with their technicians and approved installers. Projects mainly focus on the installation of replacement LED lighting products, variable speed drives and building controls, although they are constantly evolving our product catalogue. Our wide range of clients include large hotel chains such as Radisson, schools and colleges and a number of other public sector organisations such as the MoD.
- Self-motivated with technical ability and a can-do attitude
- Good customer focussed attitude, willing to be flexible to ensure customers are always happy
- Eager to learn new products and systems
- Smart, well presented and taking pride in yourself and your work
- You will be comfortable dealing with all levels from end users to general managers and company directors
- You will be genuinely interested in energy saving and sustainable products
- You will have an eye for detail, ensuring our high standards are attained and maintained
- You will be familiar with Risk Assessment and Method Statements and be comfortable working with a high awareness for health and safety
- You will be comfortable working alone or as part of an installation team
- You will be commercially aware, able to work to time and budget and understanding what is appropriate to discuss with our clients
- IT literate, you will be able to confidently use Microsoft Office applications and use a tablet
- Experience and knowledge of dimming system s would be advantageous
- Qualified Electrician to at least 17th Edition (18th Edition would be desirable)
- ECS Gold card
- Full UK Driving License
- Full clear DBS check
- IPAF license or similar alternative (desirable)
- PASMA qualification or similar (desirable)
- City & Guilds 2391 or equivalent (desirable)