Project / Marketing Assistant
Do you want to be part of an exciting initiative to reshape local business across the coast of Conwy? Are you looking for a permanent full-time role where you can utilise your marketing and administration skills? Be part of a growing team in this beautiful part of North Wales.
In the Project / Marketing Assistant job you will be:
- Providing a full range of administrative and operational support to the Project Manager
- Acting as the first point of contact for new enquiries, answering calls, processing post and responding to correspondence
- Marketing tasks such as updating website, writing newsletters, designing leaflets
- Recording incoming invoices and project expenditure on appropriate spreadsheets
- Arranging and attending meetings, including booking meeting rooms, inviting attendees and taking minutes during meetings
- Managing and updating the company database and mailing list, creating and maintaining accurate records
- Assisting with research in relation to projects, as required by the Project Manager or Project Officer
To succeed in the Project / Marketing Assistant job you will need:
- Strong marketing and administration skills including updating websites & social media, letter writing and designing leaflets (essential)
- Highly numerate and literate with good attention to detail and a sound knowledge of MS Office applications and database software
- A strong customer focus, and enjoy working with people
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as a good telephone manner
- The ability to work diligently under your own initiative and as part of a team
- Knowledge of financial accounting packages such as Sage
You will need to be professional and pro-active in undertaking your administrative, financial and project-related tasks as you'll be providing the key office support to the company management team in delivering the business objectives.
This is a full time permanent role working 37 hours per week 9am - 5pm Monday – Friday, with a pay rate of £8.50 with a view of up to £9.00 per hour depending on skills and experience after the probation period.
If this role is of interest, then please apply today!