Senior Consultant -Salary circa £50k -£75K (subject to experience) plus DIS, discretionary bonus
Are looking for your next challenge in the Financial planning world?
Boutique financial planning business based in North Hertfordshire is looking for a Senior Consultant,
who has substantial experience with high net worth clients and will be familiar working in a fee charging practice.
The successful person would be CF30 qualified and be experienced in all areas of financial planning, including achieving diploma status with
the aim of becoming chartered in 2 years.
The consultant will be used to working in a fee charging practice and would have consistently achieved high levels of new business fees, ideally £175,000 plus per year during the past 3 years
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* Looking after and developing their portfolio of clients on a fee basis.
* Seek and develop new external business opportunities.
* Provide technical support for the business, as required.
The candidate should be reasonably experienced in all areas of financial planning covering investments, pensions, protection planning and corporate financial planning.. The candidate should have a reasonable understanding of portfolio construction and asset allocation.
* An ability to meet clients' expectations and provide them with a regular comprehensive level of service along with the ability to develop new business.
* Hard-working and prepared to go the "the extra mile" to ensure that work is done on time and at a high standard.
* High attention to detail.
* Comfortable preparing letters and reports.
* Able to work under pressure to meet specific targets and deadlines.
* Possesses a team ethic and prepared to assist others.
* Well-spoken and confident dealing with a wide range of individuals including clients and other professionals.
* Prepared to learn and invest time to maximize their potential.
Hours: 9-5pm Mon-Fri