Nursery Deputy Manager
Are you an experienced Early Years specialist with leadership experience looking for a new challenge?
Or are you a Room Leader wanting to take that next step in your career?
I am recruiting for an OFSTED rated 'outstanding' setting in Nelson who are looking for Deputy Manager.
* Highly competitive salary plus bonuses.
* Generous annual leave entitlement.
* Excellent working environment to inspire and motivate.
* Opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
* To assist managers in day-to-day operations of the Nursery.
* To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education.
* To effectively lead and manage the staff team including providing day to day guidance, training and support to all practitioners.
* To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculum are implemented and adhered to at all times.
* To oversee planning in the rooms.
* To keep up to date with current early childhood trends.
* To help implement an effective parent liaison programme.
* To be influential in developing strong links with parents.
* To be a strong leader and team player.
* Minimum of NNEB, NVQ, CACHE Level 3 in Childcare of equivalent qualification.
* Have a proven track record with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
* Possess an excellent knowledge of OFSTED and Welfare Requirements.
* Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the EYFS and key person system.
* Have a good understanding of how to create engaging and challenging learning environments for babies, toddler and pre-schoolers.
* Be energetic, proactive, self motivated and have attention for detail.
* Have a passion for working with young children.
* Demonstrate a good level of spoken and written English.
Does this sound like the next role for you?
Are you interested in applying?
Please call Holly on or email your CV to