Assistant IT Manager
Assistant IT Manager
£20,000 - £28,000 (Depending on Experience)
Craddys is a 60-strong consultancy of civil & structural engineering enthusiasts producing highly professional work from vibrant and friendly open-plan offices in Bristol & Exeter. The consultancy works in a wide range of construction sectors including; industrial, healthcare, education, residential, heritage, retail, commercial and sustainability, with construction project values ranging from £10k up to £100M.
The Assistant IT Manager
You will be assisting our IT Manager in looking after the internal IT systems at Craddys. Some of the areas you will be assisting with include:
- Supporting and assisting the IT manager with all general IT issues that arise in the Craddys offices.
- Maintaining and setting up PCs, laptops, peripheral devices etc
- Supporting and assisting the IT manager with the checking and maintenance of the IT backup systems.
- Undertaking IT system audits and patch deployment to comply with our ISO 9001 accreditation systems.
This is a perfect opportunity for an IT candidate to get experience in a dynamic environment, dealing directly with everyone in the company, as well as gaining invaluable experience by working with a team of friendly experienced professionals.
This opportunity will provide the right candidate with a high degree of carefully supported responsibility from the out-set.
Requirements for the Assistant IT Manager Role
Candidates are required to have some relevant experience and/or qualification in IT sector. Ideal candidates will have a relevant IT degree and 1+ years’ experience, although a degree is not essential.
Further attributes for candidates would include:
- Experience with Windows Server 2012+, Windows 10, Linux, Networking and Microsoft Office.
- Good problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently when required and work in a timely and efficient manner.
- Experience with Veeam backup software would be beneficial.
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange would also be beneficial.
- Experience with C# or other similar programming languages would be beneficial.
- Full UK driving license (to enable travel when necessary between our two offices) is ideal but not essential.
Salary and Reward Package:
- Competitive salary, dependent upon skills and experience.
- Easy free parking, open-plan modern offices, a sociable, friendly team.
- Facilities for cyclists.
- Flexible working hours.
- Full time (37.5 hours).
- Pension contributions.
If you feel you are suitable for our Assistant IT Manager position, please get in touch, providing your CV and cover letter.
Assistant IT Manager, C#, IT Support Engineer, Networking, IT Training, Windows Server, Microsoft Office, Veeam, Exchange Server, Full Time, Information Technology, Maintenance.