Monday - Friday - Dayshift
Up to £32000 plus benefits.
On behalf of a cracking client, we are recruiting for an experienced Process Engineer who has worked within the manufacturing or industrial sector. This role is based within a fast paced and dynamic environment as part of an engineering team. Your role will include Process Development, New Product Development and Improvements.
* Delivery of pre-identified process improvement initiatives
* Work with suppliers, sourcing materials and improving processes
* Development and implementation of a lean manufacturing plan with focus on employee engagement.
* The root cause analysis of a product and process faults and the implementation of corrective action
* Ensure any new or developed processes are incorporated into the quality management systems
* At east 2 years process engineering experience
* Qualification/ degree within Engineering or related subject
* Manufacturing or industrial experience
The role would suit someone ready to further develop their career. Great opportunity.
If you find this role of interest and would like an informal chat, please do not hesitate on getting in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.