Telesales Team Leader
Are you an experienced Team Leader seeking an excellent opportunity within a busy and expanding Telesales team? If you have proven leadership skills and you would like to enhance and motivate a busy new business sales team then this is the role for you! In return for your skills and experience is a basic salary of £23,000 plus an excellent commission package.
The Job Role:
- This is an all-round Telesales Team Leader position.
- Support, encourage and develop the new business team to ensure performance and revenue targets are met / exceeded.
- Support the team through a weekly one to one development session.
- Utilizing your sales knowledge and experience to provide constructive feedback to develop the team’s sales ability.
- Provide admin support as directed by the New Business Manager.
- Develop and implement training plans.
- Adhoc duties as and when required.
- A proven background within a Team Leader role coupled with Telesales experience is ESSENTIAL.
- You MUST be able to lead a team effectively.
- You must be able to keep a positive and professional demeanour at all times.
- You must be hard working and self-motivated.
- Excellent PC Skills.
- A salary of £23,000 per annum.
- A Permanent position.
- Hours of work are Monday - Thursday -9am- 5:30pm with a 5pm finish on a Friday.
- Excellent company benefits.
- Free parking and onsite facilities.