Assistant Management Accountant
JHE & Partners are delighted to be working with a successful manufacturing organisation based in Halifax. As the company continues to expand after significant investment, the Financial Controller is now looking to recruit a permanent Assistant Management Accountant to join the finance team.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to secure a varied and challenging role that will give them expose to a wide variety of duties. Working closely with the Management Accountant, the successful candidate will be experienced within a similar role, yet eager to learn and develop. Progression is available within the business long term making this a great opportunity for the right person.
Key duties will involve:
- Preparation of Monthly P&L accounts and balance sheets
- Preparation and processing of journals, accruals and prepayments
- Daily invoice finance reporting and monthly reconciliations
- Assisting with the consolidated accounts pack
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Performing ad hoc tasks and projects as required
Skills and Experience Required
- Essential to have experience in a finance position similar to that outlined above
- Good Excel skills including Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP
- Confidence when dealing with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
Offering a competitive salary and benefits, this is a superb chance to gain valuable experience within Management Accounts, whilst working as part of a friendly team. I would urge anyone interested to apply at their earliest convenience to avoid missing out on this great opportunity.