Adele Carr Financial Recruitment is a specialist Accountancy Recruiter to the North West Market.
PERMANENT ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT - with Study Support
My client has requested a keen and hardworking Accounts Assistant with a background in Accounts to join them on a Permanent basis in their thriving Accounts department in Knowsley.
They are an established company and local employer with excellent facilities that include free parking, free fruit daily, free tea & coffee and breakfast or lunch on a Friday. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a varied background in accounting who is looking to join a strong team to develop and grow with the company.
* Month End support: Producing management Accounts
* Preparation of contract costing
* Balance Sheet Reconciliations
* Dealing with information requests from auditors
* Preparation of statutory Accounts
* Provide support to finance manager and wider ops teams, with insight into numbers provided
* Deal with queries from both internal and external stakeholders
* Work closely with finance team to ensure accurate processing of revenue and costs
* Previous experience within Accounts Assistant role advantageous
* Excellent IT knowledge including Excel
* Able to work on own initiative
* Able to work closely with a tight knit team, helping others when required
For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Liverpool office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high level of interest we receive for each of our roles we cannot guarantee a response to each individual application. Therefore, if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have unfortunately not been short-listed for this role.
Please do continue to check our website for other roles which may be of interest to you and follow us on twitter @AdeleCarrFinRec