PPI Complaint Handlers - £150 per day
PPI Complaint Handlers
- Location: Northampton
- Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Rate: £150 per day
- Start date: March 2019
- Duration:12 Month inital contract
Working within a fast-paced environment, you will be reviewing a variety of PPI Complaints on the behalf of a reputable retail bank. This will involve investigating customer complaints by reviewing evidence to ensure the right outcome for the customer is made.
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to work quickly and accurately in a target-driven environment
- Experience of investigating PPI complaints including decision making
- Customer contact is required so previous telephone experience is desirable
- Strong investigation experience in a non-PPI workstream may be considered
- You will have an excellent eye for detail and good IT and administration skills
- This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a professional and challenging environment, working for a well-known financial services organisation
- The chance to build a relationship with Huntswood, which should open doors to further contracts
We support clients across a range of regulated industries: financial services, payments, utilities, travel, pharmaceuticals and gaming. Firms of all sizes choose us because of our successful track record of balancing regulatory expertise with end-to-end operational support, backed by technology and innovation.
What are we like to work with: Dependable, driven and collaborative
It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special.
Interested? Apply now