Financial Accountant- Part-time
Financial Accountant - 3 days per Week - Up to £40,000 pro rata
This is a great opportunity to work for a large corporation in the Bury St Edmunds area. Supporting a large finance team where from working with previously, have great progression plans in place with their promote from within ethos. Working in a fast paced environment, there are a few different teams that look after a range of entities in the business when it comes to finance but these are split to offer a lot of team support and recognition of the great job that is completed.
This will be working closely with another Financial Accountant to produce accurate and timely consolidated accounts, legally required returns such as VAT returns and periodic recharge reports as well as being responsible for preparing and reviewing a variety of balance sheet reconciliations.
Job responsibilities include-
- Producing reconciliation, consolidation and legal entity journal entries
- VAT returns preparation & investigation
- Assist with bank postings
- Disposal proceeds accounting by entity
To be the right fit for the opportunity
- ACCA/ CIMA qualified, or have a relevant background to be qualified by experience
- Previous treasury work would be advantageous
This has a lot of variety to the role as there is the opportunity to cover other areas of the business which could include on the treasury side. The opportunity also comes with a host of benefits.