Credit Manager-Permanent-Full Time
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Credit Manager who will be responsible for managing the credit risk analysis of the financial accounts across several legal entities, and to oversee a small team of credit controllers ensuring that they maintain an orderly Sales Ledger and the timely collection of company debt
My Client are luxury FMCG company based in Esher.My Client are looking for Credit Manager who will join their fast paced environment.
You will be responsible but not limited to :
- Prepare regular risk analysis when requires for our Head Office
- Analyse company accounts,outstanding debts from customers and flag any credit risks with existing customers
- Prepare bad debt write off reports
- Prepare weekly reports and highlight any risks to senior management
- Support team in collecting Sales Ledger debt for all legal entities
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and deal with any queries that other team members need assistance with
- Take part in monthly meetings with the commercial teams in our head office in London to resolve queries
- Oversee overdue reports
- Looking after team of 5 people
The successful candidate will ideally have retail background and will have at least 5 years experience within Credit Management. Risk reporting experience is also desired for this role .
You will get great bonus scheme and many more! Please apply now as this fantastic opportunity will not be around for long!