FP&A Manager-Basingstoke- £60,000
Our client is an established medium sized software business who are at the cutting edge of technology and work with household names across 30 countries. Due to continued growth they seek to hire a FP&A Manager to take ownership of all commercial reporting, analysis and planning. The role will report directly to the CFO and manage 1 report.
- Business partner with the global software development director and the Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
- Maintain and continuously improve an effective business reporting process to provide senior management with both analysis and analytical tools to establish goals and measure performance. This will include the core set of KPIs and support divisional reviews, executive and Board reporting.
- Manage the monthly reporting cycle including financial and operational performance, historical and forecast. Including the monthly two pager and financial information pack.
- Support managers with provision of insightful analysis of variances, business analytics (trends, implications and actions) with recommendations to improve growth and profitability.
- Further develop, implement and maintain the commercial framework to including project reporting, revenue recognition and pricing support.
- Develop, lead and manage annual operating plan and budget for the group. Support the strategic 3-year business planning process.
- Develop framework for investment proposals including business case, support business managers in development of investment proposals to achieve business objectives.
- Assess risks in the business in relation to investment decisions.
- As required, prepare presentations in support of the monthly Board meetings, monthly senior leadership meetings and other strategic presentations.
- Monitor competitive dynamics of the sector.
- Participate as a key thought leader in the global finance team, identifying key priorities and influencing decision making.
- Partner with CFO and other senior finance managers to ensure the business has sound internal controls, risk management and compliance.
- Own the financial systems that support our reporting structure (SAP and adaptive)
- Develop and manage the Financial Analyst
A salary of £60,000-£65,000 is on offer plus benefits.