A very well established client of mine is looking for a Legal Administrator to join their growing team in Uxbridge. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their skills and work in a successful business.
- Assisting with fee-earning work under supervision
- Dealing with post completion notices and formalities
- Responding to routine enquiries raised by buyers, solicitors and clients
- Preparing completion statements and bills
- Acting as the primary point of contact with clients and all third parties, managing their expectations, liaising and keeping them informed during the progress
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong proof reading skills
- Well organised and able to work to deadlines
- Previous experience of working in a law firm would be an advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of plot sales, regulation and procedures would be an advantange
If you are looking for progression and development, and this sounds like an opportunity for you, APPLY NOW!