Assistant Credit Control Manager
Currently working with a global Client in helping them seek a hands-on Credit Control Assistant Manager, the Client is based within Basingstoke, Hampshire.
Job description below;
Credit Control Assistant Manager 33-38K / Permanent / Full Time – BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRE
- Supervision and organisation of the Credit Control team
- Mentoring, training and development
- Working closely with Credit Control Manager
- First point of contact for escalations
- Maintaining internal and external relationships
- Continuous improvement and system development projects
- Previous Credit Control experience – IS A MUST!
- ICM qualification – IS HIGHLY DESIRABLE!
- Previous management experience
Candidates must live within a reasonable commute of the above location, be eligible to work in the UK without restriction and be available at no more than 1 months’ notice. To apply, please send your CV to