Customer Relations Team Leader
At Virgin Money, our customers mean everything to us, and we love going the extra mile to make them happy. And we do that by making sure our customer facing colleagues are supported and have all they need to put a smile on our customers’ faces. That’s where you come in.
You’re a leader who is not afraid to challenge and change anything that doesn’t meet your high standards. You’re a team player who is approachable and always looking for ways to help colleagues better themselves and develop professionally. You’re exactly what we’re looking for.
What you’ll be doing
- Using your fabulous leadership skills to lead the Customer Relations team to achieve department objectives, service levels and deliver excellent customer service.
- Looking at the whole picture, and improving all aspects of team performance.
- Driving continuous improvement and build our people capability.
- Keeping your eye on the ball and reporting on performance, customer trends and governance each week to the wider senior management team.
- Going all-out to create a working environment where colleagues feel empowered and engaged and where the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
- Effectively managing all internal and external stakeholders, ensure that they are kept appropriately informed, engaged and consulted.
- Analysing outputs from checks on our complaint handling and suggesting opportunities to improve and make sure we’re compliant.
- Managing the process and people who look after our executive complaints.
- Managing the process and people who liaise with the Financial Ombudsman Service, reviewing cases to see if we should have done something differently and making sure we learn from any mistakes.
What we’ll need from you
- We need people to manage our people. You will have good experience of motivating and creating high performance teams.
- Our customers are paramount, so your customer service skills must be top notch, and you must be able to effectively communicate with customers and stakeholders through various channels.
- Communication is key, so we’re looking for someone who can manage all of our internal and external stakeholders, keeping them informed, engaged and consulted.
- Experience in working in a target driven environment is essential, as well as a passion for results.
- You will be making sure complaint handling across the company complies with regulation, so experience in complaint handling within Financial Services (especially in an oversight capacity) would set you off to a flying start.
- Attention to detail, thoroughness and accountability are a must.
Sound like the opportunity you've been waiting for? Apply now!
Our aim is to nurture a skilled, diverse and committed workforce where every individual - regardless of background - can share our purpose, reach their potential and be rewarded appropriately for their contribution to our success.
Contract: 12 months fixed term
Working hours: 37.5 per week
Salary: £22,500 - £34,000, depending on experience
Please be aware that all offers of employment are subject to pre-employment screening checks.