Job Title: Paraplanner
Industry: Financial Services
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Paraplanner in Maidenhead, Berkshire to join a Wealth Management firm.
This is an established firm with a dual investment and financial planning proposition, that due to business growth are now looking for an experienced Paraplanner with an investment focus.
As part of this position you will support several IFA’s alongside providing dedicated support to a Senior IFA who is part of the investment committee which you will also attend with the view to becoming the Chair in future.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to support several IFA’s on a range of cases
- Responsibility of personally supporting the Senior IFA
- Attendance of Investment Committee meetings
- Structured progression to become the Chair of Investment Committee
- Full exam support
Skills and experience required:
- Experience within an IFA/Financial Planning environment
- Previous experience within a Paraplanning position
- High level of technical knowledge of Investments
- Hold level 4 Diploma or have progression towards this
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections.Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Wealth Management firm based in Maidenhead, Berkshire on a Paraplanner role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.