Have you worked with us before and want to see how we have got to number 1?
Are you someone that has applied to us before but we fell out of touch?
Perhaps you are a career leaver who wants flexible work to get back into the teaching profession.
I am currently recruiting for teachers across all specialisms to work at secondary schools around Chorley on an ongoing temporary basis during an increasingly very busy time of the year.
- Welcoming school and team environments.
- Training and CPD opportunities.
- Mobile booking app to help you control your work pattern.
- Competitive rates of daily pay paid weekly to your bank account.
- Exciting and fun environments often varying day today.
- Flexible working hours and days.
- A dedicated professional consultant on call 24/7.
- Fantastic role model for staff and children.
- Taking the register at the beginning of the lesson.
- Leaving handover notes detailing any progress.
- Working with teaching assistants and other staff to ensure effective lesson delivery.
- Providing a positive learning environment through well planned lessons.
- Using behaviour management to get the most out of your lessons and support pupils.
- Communication with staff and parents to support pupil development.
- Safeguarding children and following all school policies and procedures.
- Motivated and enthusiastic.
- Passionate about maximising potential.
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications.
- Strong knowledge of the science national curriculum.
- Experience with KS3/4 pupils.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Able to display great interpersonal skills and a team player attitude.
Does this role sound like the next step for you?
Are you interested in applying?
Please give Bracken Sturgess a call on or email me your CV to
All posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check with appropriate references. Randstad are committed to ensuring the safety of children in our schools.