Accounts Administrator, a global theft deterrent company with a branch in Norwich are looking for an experienced accounts administrator to assist with the following accounting functions within the company:
- Purchase invoices: Entering Purchase invoices on to inhouse system,
- Invoices for stick entered on to DEAR.
- BACS Supplier statement.
- Payroll, weekly and monthly pay.
- Making payments to Australian and USA suppliers.
- Month end reporting completing work books that will be available for head office.
The role is being offered on part time permanent basis, working 20 to 24 hours per hours per week with some degree of flexibility on the days worked.
The client is looking to pay annual salary of £22- £23K pro rata.
For a full job description please contact Louise at Contract Personnel or submit your cv to