Management Accountant - Revenue
Our clienthas an exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant – Revenue to join them based in Solihull, on a full time, permanent basis. In return you will receive a competitive salary of £40,000 - £45,000 per annum.
Our client’s vision is clear: they want to change people’s digital experience in a connected world. They believe in Exceptional People, Superior Service and Commercial Innovation. They’ve created a driven, no-nonsense, agile culture that moves faster than you imagine. And every one of them stands for honesty, for hard work, and, well… for getting on with the job. So, when it comes to achieving their vision, they’re naturally hardwired to do it.
Benefits of working for them:
- Opportunity to earn up to 10% bonus pa
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Buy & Sell Holidays
- Cycle to Work Scheme
The Management Accountant role:
To manage the end to end revenue recognition process for the company, which ensures that the business correctly records, reports and forecasts revenue, whilst minimising revenue leakage.
Key responsibilities of their Management Accountant:
- Monthly production of revenue recognition for the Group, including critical analysis of first draft results and explanations of outcomes versus budget and forecast
- Prepare and process month-end journals including relevant accruals and prepayments
- Preparing relevant balance sheet reconciliations, highlighting, analysing, understanding and resolving variances
- Provide cover within the Finance team for the preparation of month end activities and absence cover for other related roles
- Assisting with the completion of year end statutory accounts and reconciliations to the management accounts
- Assisting with the year-end audit process
- Review and analysis of pipeline of renewals and new business
- Understanding inbound contracts, analysing in the light of current accounting standards and advising where necessary on revenue recognition treatment
- Assisting with developing and providing a business partnering service to sales and marketing teams
- Other ad hoc tasks required by the business
What is needed become their Management Accountant?
- A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- An analytical approach to work with excellent attention to detail
- Well organised with the ability to establish robust processes
- A keen and flexible approach to work with the ability to take on a variety of ad hoc tasks
- Demonstrated stakeholder management skills and the ability to influence outside of finance
- Strong system skills and strong excel skills
- Strong communication skills
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their Management Accountant then please click ‘apply’ now! They would love to hear from you!