Due to continued growth this dynamic Organisation urgently requires a Finance Manager to head up the processing team. The successful candidate would ideally be a Qualified Accountant with solid cash management and cash flow forecasting experience.
Duties of the Finance Manager- Processing Lead include:
· Managing the processing team to deliver to month-end deadlines
· Intercompany transactions - recharges journals and reconciliations
· Stock reconciliations
· Forex revaluations
· Weekly group cash flow forecasting, reporting to senior management and parent company
· Cash management including making loan repayments to parent company
· Checking and authorising expense & supplier payments
· Petty cash management
· Credit card management, ensuring sufficient balances and usage process ifs followed
· Prepayments and accruals
· Implementing new controls and procedures
· Preparing annual audit files and ensuring all processing team queries are completed
· Support senior finance team with queries and ad-hoc financial reports, analysis and commentary
The Finance Manager would have the ability to manage and prioritise own workload and those of staff during busy periods. Experience of multi currency reporting, strong excel and analytical background.