Brand and Marketing Manager
Dovetail Recruitment are currently working with an exciting and vibrant company in Christchurch in looking for a new Marketing Brand Manager. This company take pride in their strong customer base and promote a fantastic work life balance.
This is an excellent chance for a Marketing Brand Manager to work cross functionally across the business and implement unique and new ideas within the marketing and product department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working between sales and marketing team to develop customer relationships and build successful joint marketing plans
- Ensure marketing plans deliver against brand priorities, evolve through test and learn, to enhance ROI
- Manage marketing budget
- Support Account Managers in brand driving awareness, trial and repeat purchase in store
- Ownership of product availability online and listings, incl. competitor analysis
- Working closely with marketing, events social and creative
- Owning customer insight research activity to guide NPD and marketing campaigns
- Drafting and reviewing content for PR and events
- Implementing marketing and promotional campaigns, accurately tracking data and insights and producing easily digestible reports for the wider team
- Help compile custom brand management plans per product / event
- Assist with design briefs and PR management
- Liaise with partnership contacts to build relationships, report feedback and afford us future opportunities to advance the brand
- Support with NPD launches and existing portfolio marketing campaigns
- Analysis and reporting on customer insight data
Knowledge and Experience
- Sense of fun and willingness to get involved!
- Self starter with a positive mindset
- 3+ years experience within FMCG with proven track record of success
- Exemplary communication and organisation skills
- Commercially minded
- Driving licence
Salary and Benefits
- Base £24k - £27k (depending on experience),
- Company bonus,
- Company share scheme,
- Mobile phone,
- Free parking
- Free refreshments
- Great team working environment
- Excellent development opportunities
The successful Marketing Brand Manager would be someone who has come from an FMCG Marketing background and who has experience dealing cross functionally across the business.
If you are interested in this Marketing Brand Manager position, please click 'Apply Now’;
alternatively, please view 'Similar Roles’.