We are looking for a Marine Engineer in Falmouth. An existing knowldge of Marine Engines would be advantagous but experience with Motor / Bike enginers would be considered.
- To service marine engines and propulsion systems
- To install mechanical and hydraulic systems
- To test and commission installations, ensuring equipment is operational and satisfactory to all requirements
- To work on all vessel types up to 400 tonnes including RIBS
- All work to be carried out to a high standard
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have a marine engineering background
- Knowledge if outboard engines
- Must have a full driving license
- Must have the ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Knowledge of electrical installations would be an advantage
This is a permanent position with a salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience.
If you are interested then please send an up to date CV with a brief cover note detailing your relevant skills and experience. As always, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and no personal details shall be released