Electrical Design Engineer - Control Panels
Job Profile for Electrical Design Engineer - Control Panels - MC133165
Electrical Design Engineer - Control Panels required to join an exciting and growing manufacturer of Robotics, Controls and Automated machinery in the Congleton-Manchester area. The successful candidate will have experience designing Electrical equipment for PLC, HMI, Drive & Safety Systems, around 5+ years' experience in a similar role, and have panel testing experience.
Panel Designer Position Overview
- Designing Electrical Schematics for PLC, HMI, drive & safety systems
- Dealing with current standards - Safety of machinery, electrical equipment of machines, BS EN 60204-1, Machinery Directive (2006/42/EC), etc.
- Liaising and hands-on dealing with panel builders
- Panel testing
- Proposal generation and pre-sales costing
Panel Designer Position Requirements
- Ideally Around 5+ years' experience in a similar position
- Proficient with electrical schematic CAD packages
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering advantageous
- Panel Testing experience
- Full UK Driving License
- Based in a commutable distance of Congleton
Panel Designer Position Remuneration
- Salary £26,000-£36,000 depending on experience (flexible for the right candidate)
- 30 Days Holiday Including Bank Holidays + Option to buy 5 more
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.