Study Programmes Tutor - Luton
Study Programme Tutor
Fixed Term Contract
Morgan Hunt are currently looking for a Study Programme Tutor working for a respected organisation in Bedfordshire.
The company is a national training provider with an excellent reputation working within an established and friendly team.
This role is a 4-month fixed term contract with an opportunity for extension for the successful candidate.
Responsibilities of the Study Programme Tutor:
- Delivering Study Programmes and Functional Skills up to level 2 in literacy and numeracy from pre entry to level 2 as well as Business Admin Level
- Providing tutorial and support for students who on working on various apprenticeships
- Developing and delivering on lesson plans to increase the learning experience for the students
The successful Study Programme Tutor must have:
- A recognised teaching qualification eg PTTLS or higher
- Experience in teaching Functional Skills up to level 2 in literacy and numeracy from pre- entry to level 2
- Responsible for ensuring your learners achieve the appropriate qualifications
This organisation is looking to interview and if successful get started immediately.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please get in touch with the Education & Training team at Morgan Hunt immediately. Equally if you have relevant experience at a similar level or above and are looking for a new opportunity, please get in touch.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.