NDT Technician - CRS6JP00007138
NDT Technician: (£30-40 p/h)
Here at Yoh we are looking to recruit an NDT Technician one of our closest Defence and Aerospace clients Forward Engineering Section. The primary purpose of the job is to undertake NDT testing on aircraft.
There will be a requirement to be flexible with start and finish times during the week and also to carry out this work on evening and/or weekend turns of duty in order to meet workload requirements.
Applicants should be fully trained to recognised standards (formal training to technician level) and have a full working knowledge of RAF aircraft maintenance procedures, publications and documentation.
First line maintenance within trade boundaries:
- In support of NDT detail tasks on airframe maintenance and repair, as required.
- Applicants should be fully trained to recognised standards in airframe tasks (formal training to Technician level) and have a full working knowledge of RAF aircraft maintenance procedures, publications and documentation.
- Act as 2nd signatory for tasks under his/her supervision
- Must have full capability in Eddy Current Techniques and hold BS EN 4179:2017 qualification
- Ideally working knowledge of RAF maintenance procedures, publications and documentation
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages (Word/Excel)
For more information please contact Daniel Davis at Yoh Solutions