Are you a Key Stage Two Teacher looking for a new challenge for January?
Do you inspire children?
Can you make a real difference to all the children you teach?
As a Teacher of Key Stage Two, do you have a sound knowledge of the curriculum and can deliver it in a way to encourage children to succeed?
This Primary School in Bury is a single form entry community school with a strong Senior Leadership team who work hard to ensure that children receive the best learning experience.
This job is for a Key Stage 2 teacher and you will be joining a stable friendly school staff who work hard together to improve the children they teach.
- Access to Free CPD courses and Safeguarding Training.
- Exclusive range of staff discounts
- Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the Greater Manchester Primary market.
- Close to public transport links and on site parking.
- The school has excellent resources and facilities available to staff and children alike.
- Two terms of NQT induction available if required.
The successful applicant will:
- Have QTS.
- Have experience of teaching the Key Stage 2 curriculum.
- Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
- Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
- Be willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Planning, preparing and delivering the current National Curriculum.
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons.
- Overseeing support staff in the classroom.
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress.
- Assisting with extracurricular activities, such as trips, sporting events, clubs etc.
- Participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events.
If you are passionate about delivering a high quality of teaching and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a well regarded school, don't hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.